The Orlando disability insurance attorneys at the Wagar Dabdoub firm represent clients throughout the Kissimmee, Orlando, Winter Park and Central Florida area. We represent people who have claims against insurance companies for long term disability benefits, ERISA, life insurance benefits or compensation based on the bad-faith conduct of their disability insurer. We are committed to protecting your rights. We will aggressively pursue your insurance company if they improperly delay or deny your claim.
We are comprised of creative, compassionate and specialized attorneys who handle all aspects of insurance cases from inception at the application stage, through the appeals process and litigation. The attorneys at Wagar Dabdoub are committed to you and to pursuing your claim against the insurance carriers who are not on your side and will go to great lengths to delay and deny your legitimate claim.
We are committed to protecting your rights in an efficient manner. We make sure that the carrier’s tactics of delaying the review and payment of a claim are quickly addressed. The insurance companies who have worked with our attorneys know that we will not accept their typical excuses, fishing expeditions or other antics. We have successfully protected financial and other confidential information from disclosure, and obtained the right to have a videographer present at the carrier’s “independent medical examinations.” We have also been successful in obtaining documentation through the discovery process after obtaining orders from the courts in our favor, requiring the insurance carrier to disclose information they fervently objected to and failed to produce.
The attorneys at Wagar Dabdoub, P.A. have negotiated settlements and buy-outs of policies with favorable outcomes for our clients. Although, it is not always in your best interest to buy-out your policy. However, many law firms will push you to do so, it is our philosophy that if a buy-out is in your best interest then we will negotiate it and if it is not in your best interest, then we will advise you of our reservations.
It is important to remember that the insurance companies will spend an enormous amount of time and money to deny a legitimate claim. Thus, know and protect your rights by calling us to provide you with a free consultation.
The attorneys at Wagar Dabdoub, P.A. are experienced in handling both individual and group disability and life insurance policy claims. We have been successful in both state and federal court and have a steady case load of both individual cases guided by state law, including the Florida Bad Faith Statute, and ERISA cases guided by federal law and filed in federal court.
Our experienced attorneys can help you
- Evaluate your claim, including a review of the insurance policy, medical opinions and other relevant documents
- File your initial claim forms, including the Application for Benefits Follow-up with the insurance carrier if there is any delay in payment of a legitimate claim
- Respond to the insurance carrier’s requests for additional information and documentation and protect your rights, including privacy of confidential information, including financial information
- Assist you in obtaining the necessary information from your treating physicians
- Attend any “Field Interviews” requested by the insurance carrier
- File appeals if your claim is initially denied or terminated at any time
- File a lawsuit if your claim is wrongfully denied
- Obtain a lump-sum buy-out of your policy if it is in your best interest